HV AC/DC Dividers
in the ?
Features and Benefits
The DVR Series offers a 150 kV and a 300 kV AC/DC model designed with precision resistor/capacitor networks that provide low voltage outputs proportional to the applied high voltage input. Their 1000:1 and 10,000:1 ratios (respectively) extend the measurement capability of most digital voltmeters and oscilloscopes to 150,000 V or 300,000 V.
The dividers include a switchable low-end impedance to match various metering inputs. Both are suited for waveshape/harmonic analysis using a standard oscilloscope and can be used to measure DC multiplier circuits or AC transformers, limited only by the digital voltmeter (DVM) connected as the metering device.
They are not designed for impulse or square wave applications.
- Designed to be used with most DMMs and oscilloscopes
- Can be used as a reference for in-house high voltage calibrations
- No external power source required
- Switch 10 MΩ or 1 MΩ low end impedance
- Designed to be less susceptible to electrical field proximity and interference
- Lightweight and transit sturdy assembly
- Custom case for DVR-150 available