PTS-300 and PTS-300F
in the ?
in the ?
Features and Benefits
The PTS-300 and PTS-300F are CE marked DC Hipots designed as a two-piece system with a small, portable controller and a single piece high voltage section housed in a fiberglass cylinder with a spinning output.
Like all HVI products, the PTS-300(F) is designed to be rugged and reliable, equipped with all the features needed for portable maintenance testing of new or service aged electrical apparatus and cables.
- Two range voltmeter and five range current meter
- MΩ readings at any output voltage (w/analog meters)
- Insulated return guard circuit to bypass stray leakage currents
- Rugged case (field) with cushion grip handles and storage for leads
- Internal discharge resistors to assist external bleed resistors
- External safety interlock provision
- Automatic transit protected meters rated 100 uA for durability
- Benchtop or field controller available, analog or digital metering
|Input:||PTS-300 – 120Vac, 50/60Hz, 15A
PTS-300 – 230Vac, 50/60Hz, 8A
|Output:||0 – 300 kV DC @ 5 mA with field controller or @ 10 mA with benchtop controller|
|Polarity/Ripple:||Negative output, positive ground
Ripple 2% – 3% depending on model
|Duty:||Continuous, capacitive charging|
|Voltmeter:||3.5″, scaled 0-120/300 kV DC ±2% F.S.|
|Current Meter:||3.5″, scaled 0-1.0 μA DC, ±2% F.S. with multipliers of x 1, x 10, x 100, x 1 k, x 10 k
Guard/ground load return
|Megohmmeter:||100 – 1 MΩ w/x.1, x1, x10, x100, x1k ranges, w/analog meters|
|Size & Weight:
(W x D x H)
|Controls: 14 x 11 x 14 in., 34 lb.
356 x 279 x 356 mm, 15 kg
Tank: 36 in. base, 15 in. dia. cylinder x 43.5 in. h, 380 lb.
914 mm base, 381 mm dia. cylinder, 1105 mm h, 172 kg